Molecular Discovery Ltd
Our contact details
Molecular Discovery Ltd, trading as Molecular Discovery, is registered as a company in England and Wales: 1866803. Our registered office is located at: Kinetic Business Centre, Theobald Street, Elstree, Borehamwood, Hertfordshire WD6 4PJ, U.K.
We can be contacted at +442034114340 or via email at: email@example.com.
Policy Updated: April 6, 2023
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information for people who register for an account with us:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and email address)
- Corporate affiliation, site, and address
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You have registered for an account and wish to license our software
- You have agreed to enter into a contract with us
- You have requested to receive our company newsletter
We use the information that you have given us in order to fulfil the contract, send you license keys, or optionally send you information via our newsletter.
We may share this information with third parties such as MailChimp to send you our newsletter, or Google to send you email.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored.
We keep the account data you have registered with us for 10 years unless you request us to remove it before this time and any contract we have in place permits this. We will then dispose of your information by removing it from our systems.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data, at their address: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF; Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk