Currently open positions
Molecular Discovery Ltd is looking for an experienced programmer for its software development team in Perugia (Italy). Depending on the profile of the candidate there is also opportunity to work from home. In some circumstancies you will be asked to join team meetings, remotely or in place.
- development of desktop applications and program libraries in the area of cheminformatics
- development of highly interactive GUI components for data visualization
- design, build, develop & test complex software programs, applications and projects across multiple operating systems, languages and technologies
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position in industry or in an academic institution
- experience developing/debugging/testing C++ and Python Software
- command of English as a working language and for team communications
- knowledge of the Qt application and UI framework
- some experience or knowledge of cloud computing
- experience in cross-platform development for the Linux and Windows OSs
Nice to have
- MS or BS in Computer Science or Chemistry, or equivalent experience
- knowledge of Django framework and Django Rest Framework
high standard EU salary and paid expenses.
Molecular Discovery provides robust, high-quality and innovative computational methods addressing pharmaceutical needs in the fields of chemoinformatics, ADME and metabolism research. Molecular Discovery software products offer a complete toolset to improve efficiency in modern drug discovery.
To apply, please send your application and CV to email@example.com