March 16, 2009, 4:51 p.m.
New Release: MoKa 1.1
We are proud to announce the immediate availability of the next major release of our pKa modelling software, MoKa 1.1, featuring:
- New and improved pKa prediction models
- Improved tautomers enumeration code, with abundance estimation
- LogP and LogD calculation including:
- LogD calculation with user defined LogP values
- LogP calculation with user defined LogD value
- Improved 2D structure layout
- Interactive 2D structure editing
- Rename structures by SD attribute
- Improved mol2 parsing
Improved robustness, ease of use, and integration with Accelrys' Pipeline Pilot complete the feature set.
Download MoKa now!