Sept. 6, 2012, 8:49 p.m.
2nd Mass-MetaSite user meeting. The next step.
Molecular Discovery is delighted to announce the second Mass-MetaSite user meeting.
This event will be in the afternoon on Monday the 1st of October during The 15th Annual CPSA meeting (http://www.cpsa-usa.com/2012/index.html) that will be held at the Sheraton Bucks County Hotel (400 Oxford Valley Road, Langhorne, Pennsylvania 19047). This will be a forum for discussion among Mass-MetaSite to share experiences, as well as a starting point for new users that would like to join us. Specialized Molecular Discovery staff will be available for detailed discussion and to conduct training (please book the time with us as soon as possible).
Users who will present (20 min) their Mass-MetaSite experiences at the meeting include:
- W. Shou, A. Paiva, (BMS): Development of a Higher Throughput Metabolite Screening Assay in Early ADME Profiling Using Generic HRMS Acquisition and Automated Data Processing.
- Shen, Jianwei J. (Abbott): High throughput MetID work flow for Early drug Discovery
- Fillgrove, Kerry L., (Merck): Title to be determined
- Natasha Penner, (Biogenic) : Use of Mass-Metasite in a Discovery setting: processing microsomal metabolism data from different instruments
- Dr. Shaw Xia, AB SCIEX Senior Application Scientist: Solving Bottlenecks in Metabolite Identification Using AB SCIEX TripleTOF™ Technology and MetabolitePilot™ Software
- Ismael Zamora, Molecular Discovery, Ltd: New Features in MetaSite/MassmetaSite: from data to information
In addition during the same CPSA meeting, on Tuesday the 2nd of October we will have a WebMetabase workshop. At this event Kevin Bateman (Merck) and Jonathan Joseph (BMS) will provide their view of the metabolite Identification field and the WebMetabase 1.0 official release will be presented by Ismael Zamora.